1. Zhao QY,…, Wei G#, Wu M#. Global histone modification profiling reveals the epigenomic dynamics during malignant transformation in a four-stage breast cancer model. Clin Epigenetics. 2016. (#Co-correspondence)
2. Xiangdong Lv,…,Gang Wei#, Yun Zhao#. A positive role for polycomb in transcriptional regulation via H4K20me1. Cell Research. 2016. (#Co-correspondence)
3. Wei G, Hu G, Cui K, Zhao K. Genome-wide mapping of nucleosome occupancy, histone modifications, and gene expression using next-generation sequencing technology. Methods Enzymol. 2012;513:297-313.
4. Nie Z, Hu G, Wei G, …, Levens D. c-Myc is a universal amplifier of expressed genes in lymphocytes and embryonic stem cells. Cell. 2012 Sep 28;151(1):68-79.
5. Wei G, Abraham BJ, Yagi R, Jothi R, Cui K, Sharma S, Narlikar L, Northrup DL, Tang Q, Paul WE et al. Genome-wide analyses of transcription factor GATA3-mediated gene regulation in distinct T cell types. Immunity, 2011,35(2):299-311.
6. Wei G, Wei L, Zhu J, Zang C, Hu-Li J, Yao Z, Cui K, Kanno Y, Roh TY, Watford WT et al. Global mapping of H3K4me3 and H3K27me3 reveals specificity and plasticity in lineage fate determination of differentiating CD4+ T cells. Immunity, 2009,30(1): 155-167.